Comfort and luxury. Versatility and ruggedness. A spacious yacht for your family, and a high-performance sport boat for you. The 320DC offers it all - with style. With rakish lines and an attention to detail, the 320DC is designed to look good while bringing you years of fun and dependable service. And, since it's a World Cat, you can count on a smoother, better ride in virtually any conditions.
- LOA: 32 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Hull Draft: 16 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 26 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 279 gal. (2 x 139.5)
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Approx. Dry Weight: * 12,500 lb. w/ twin 300's
- Trailering Height: ** 11 ft. 2 in.
- Bridge Clearance: 9 ft. 8 in.
- Cockpit Length: 74 in.
- Freshwater Capacity: 45 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal.
- Typical Cruise: *** 24.2 mph / 1.5 mpg
- Typical WOT: *** 44.8 mph / 0.8 mpg
- Seating: 14 people
- Comfortable seating for 14
- 300-quart insulated storage on the starboard side
- Handsome fit-and-finish, including a cedar-lined locker and overhead LED lighting
- Pro-Series free-fall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Offset walkway between consoles with seating for six on twin double-wide lounge seats. Seats have angled cushioned backrests and headrests. Flip down armrests on inboard side
- Port and starboard gunwale inserts with 3 cup holders, storage bins, and speakers.
- Fresh water hose coil at anchor locker
- Storage box under portside forward seat
- 300-quart insulated storage starboard side
- Bow anchor lockers
- 4 flush-mounted pull-up cleats and bow lights
- Sunpad filler cushions that store
Portside Console Berth
- Tinted port lights topside and inboard
- Stylish interior with 2-tone vinyl headliner and cabin sole
- Aft facing seating that folds into 72" long berth (54" wide) with storage underneath
- Overhead LED lighting and reading lights
- Rod storage
- Microwave, HD LED TV with DVD and inset electrical panel in aft bulkhead
- Cedar lined hanging locker
Starboard Head Area
- Marine head with 15-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge, teak grid seat, shower, sump, sink, and Corian counter
- Starboard aft medicine cabinet storage
- Fresh water 45-gallon tank and 6-gallon water heater
- Companionway wind door
- Electronics mounting area for 1 15" screen or 2 12" screens, 2 drink holders and color-coordinated custom dash panel screen, compass, lighted toggle switches, and breaker board in the head compartment
- Fusion® MS-UD750 marine entertainment system with 6 JL Audio speakers, remote and Bluetooth
- Built-in foot rest under dash panel
- Fire extinguisher boxes port and starboard
- Adjustable helm bench seat with inboard, pull-up armrest and single bolster system
- Vinyl-wrapped cup holder with 12v outlet and space for cell phone storage
- Power assist steering with tilt wheel
- 12,000 BTU AC/Heat unit for berth, head, and cockpit air
- Raised bridge deck to accommodate centerline 250-quart fish box compartment
- Portside cushioned seating for four on two fiberglass mounting pods, converts to single aft-facing dual lounge, dual facing seats, or dual seats facing either fore or aft
- Removable wall-mounted table at cockpit and bow seats
- Dry storage/bulk storage under portside seat pods. Forward seat storage drawer opens inboard. Forward seat has bulk storage
- Starboard side entertainment center with refrigerator, sink, 1300W electric grill with inverter, and utility drawers. Entertainment Center now only comes in fiberglass
- Fiberglass hardtop, 2 forward facing fresh air hatches, LED spreader & down lights, and TV
- Aft portside cockpit hot and cold shower
- Cockpit hull side entry door
- Port storage cabinet in sidewall
- Four gunwale-mounted rod holders
- Aft starboard transom seating for two adults. Seatbox opens to reveal storage compartment with storage box for tool kit, dive tank storage, and mounting area for optional 4.3kW diesel generator.
- Offset port transom walkthrough to aft deck
- 35-gallon livewell
- Raw-water wash down
- 4-battery select switch panel with engine battery parallel
- Galvanic isolator system
- Shore power system (30 amps)
- Aft swim platform with ladder
- Transom door with latch
4-stroke Engine Packages with engines, rigging, controls and props Options
- Yamaha 300 HP 4-strokes with Command Link+gauge
- Sea Vision® Surface-mount LED Underwater Light package (2 lights)
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Fischer Panda® 4.2kW diesel generator with 10-gallon tank - would replace aft garage storage
Steering Systems Options
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with Electronic steering, SeaStation, and Joystick
Hull Color Options
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Sea Foam Green, Tanglewood Tan, Empress Blue, or Ice Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
* Includes max power and typical options
** Measured keel to top of fiberglass hardtop with no outriggers nor electronics installed (not including trailer itself)
*** Tested with max power, two people, 1/2 fuel, no gear