Legendary Glacier Bay boats explored the Siberian coast and made the 1,378-mile run from Hawaii to Midway Island. You may not want to venture that far, but you could in a Glacier Bay Edition 2780.
While the 2780 offers you a smoother ride without all the slamming and pounding of a monohull, it's also designed to protect you from rough seas and rough weather as it glides across the water. Whether it's exploring, entertaining, fishing or just heading out for fun, the 2780 can take you where you want to go, and get you home, in comfort.
- LOA: 27 ft. 0 in.
- Molded LOA: 27 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 167 gal. (2 x 83.5)
- Freeboard Aft: 25 in.
- Draft: 20 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Max HP Rating: 300 HP (2 x 150 HP)
- Approx. Dry Weight: 7,800 lb. w/ twin 150's
- Bridge Clearance: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Trailer Height: * 10 ft. 1 in.
- Cockpit Area: 35 sq. ft.
- Freshwater Capacity: 20 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal.
- Typical Cruise: ** 17.7 mph/2.1 mpg
- Typical WOT: ** 40.7 mph/1.2 mpg
- Spacious cockpit offers a full 360-degrees of visibility
- Three-sided windshield offers protection from the elements
- Spacious bridge comfortably seats six
- Lewmar Pro-Series freefall windlass for bow pulpit with rode, chain and aluminum anchor
- Dual anchor lockers with molded in bow pulpit
- Bow seating for 2 adults
- 316-grade stainless steel bow rail
- Recessed walk around area around cabin
- Queen-sized berth
- Cabin LED overhead lights
- 3 cabin port lights with curtains
- Low profile foredeck acrylic hatch with screen
- Lockable cabin door
- Cabin mirror
- Forward storage compartment with storage nets
- Storage compartments under berth
- Lonseal teak and holly cabin sole
- Freshwater system with 20-gallon tank
- Private head area with privacy curtain, sink, and shower
- Marine head with 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Oversized fiberglass top with powdercoated aluminum windshield system frame, integrated VHF box, overhead lights, spreader light and life jacket storage
- Full deck-to-top wraparound tempered safety glass windshield with center ventilation openings
- Hardtop sliding overhead ventilation roof
- Starboard windshield wiper with freshwater washer
- Deluxe helm bench seat with flip-up bolster and armrest
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of a 12-inch screen
- Power-assist steering with 13", 316-grade stainless steel steering wheel
- 2 recessed stainless steel cup holders at the helm
- Fusion® MS-UD750 marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers, remote and Bluetooth
- Starboard entertainment center with fresh water sink and storage with Corian top, stainless cup holder, and tip-out trash receptacle (optional fridge replaces trash bin)
- Port side L-lounge seating for 4 adults with cushioned backs and laminated foot rests
- Insulated 132-quart L-lounge storage cooler with overboard drains
- Companion grab rail
- Battery select switches with parallel capability
- Fiberglass entertainment center/wet bar with 20-gallon overboard draining livewell, 4 stainless steel cup holders, and 4 dry storage drawers
- Port and starboard boarding steps
- Raw water washdown with deck fitting
- Port and starboard deck caps with rod and gaff storage for 6 rods
- Insulated 100-quart port and starboard floor fish boxes with diaphragm pumps
- Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- 4 gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- 2 83.5 gallon 2013 EPA approved polyethylene fuel tanks that do not rust and will not emit gas odors
- Walk-through transom with door and heavy duty latch, 2 stainless steel cup holders, and bolsters
- Freshwater pull-out transom shower
- Dual, flush-mounted fold-away aft seats
4-stroke Engine Packages with engines,rigging, controls and props Options
- Yamaha 150 HP 4-strokes (twin counter-rotating engines, rigging,controls & stainless props)
- Entertainment center grill with transom mounts
- Stainless refrigerator (replaces trash receptacle)
- Removable L-lounge dinette table
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Electrical conversion kit to 220/240v power
- Shorepower with battery charger, cordset, receptacles and microwave
- Cruiseair® 8,000 BTU heating/ cooling unit with vents to the cabin and cockpit
Hull Colors Options
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Sea Foam Green, Tanglewood Tan, Empress Blue, or Ice Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
* Measured keel to top of fiberglass hardtop, no outriggers nor electronics (not including the trailer)
** Tested with max power, hardtop, two people, 1/2 fuel, no gear